Canon Pixma TR8570 Printer Driver
File Name: mpnp-win-tr8500-1_02-ea34_2.exe
File Size: 91.60 MB
Requirements: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
Updated: July, 26th 2021
Author: Canon Inc.
The Canon Pixma TR8570 Printer is a High-productivity, Wireless Office All-In-One (Print, Scan, Copy, Fax) with 4.2 Inch Touch-Screen, Auto Duplex Printing, and Fax Printer. Print Speed ISO Standard A4: 10 Photos per minute for color printing and 15 Photos per minute for mono printing. The Pixma TR8570 Printer supports WiFi Printing for PC / Laptop and smartphone or tablet devices, users can print documents and images stored on their devices, or scan a document directly into their devices.
Canon Pixma TR8570 Printer Driver Supports Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista SP1 or higher / Windows XP SP3 or higher / Linux / Mac OS X v10.8 and later. this Driver supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. This is a driver that will provide full functionality, and set up your printer for printing and scanning.
How to Download Canon Pixma TR8570 Printer Driver:
It’s very simple to download the driver, Just follow these steps to free download.
- Step 1: Click the Free Download Button.
- Step 2: Then Click the Start Download Button.
- Step 3: After that, wait for the driver to download.
How to Install Canon Pixma TR8570 Printer Driver:
Important: Make sure your Computer or Laptop is connected to the Internet when installing the printer driver.
- Step 1: Find the downloaded file that will be saved in the download folder (by default) or Find where you save this download file (.exe format).
- Step 2: Double-click the downloaded Setup file, If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue and It will be decompressed and the Installations screen will be displayed.
- Step 3: Follow all instructions to install the Driver and perform the necessary settings.
- Step 4: When the installation process is completed successfully, click ‘Finish’
That’s it. Now you can use the Printer perfectly.