Canon Pixma E510 Printer Driver
- File Version: 1.03
- File Name: mp68-win-e510-1_02-ea32_2.exe
- File Size: 25.36 MB
- Requirements: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
- Updated: July, 18th 2021
- Author: Canon Inc.
- License: Freeware
The Canon Pixma E510 Printer is built to give you the best printing experience. Besides print, copy and scan functionalities, the Pixma E510 Printer Driver also offers innovative printing opportunities from “My Image Garden” option features to dramatic your photos. “My Image Garden” option features that automatically creates various appealing collages and calendars using the photos stored on a PC to make suggestions to the user.
Canon Pixma E510 Printer Driver Supports Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista SP1 or higher / Windows XP SP3 or higher / Linux / Mac OS X. this Driver supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
How to Download Canon Pixma E510 Printer Driver:
It’s very simple to download the driver, Just follow these steps to free download.
- Step 1: Click the Free Download Button.
- Step 2: Then Click the Start Download Button.
- Step 3: After that, wait for the driver to download.
How to Install Canon Pixma E510 Printer Driver:
Important: Make sure your Computer or Laptop is connected to the Internet when installing the printer driver.
- Step 1: Find the downloaded file that will be saved in the download folder (by default) or Find where you save this download file (.exe format).
- Step 2: Double-click the downloaded Setup file, If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue and It will be decompressed and the Installations screen will be displayed.
- Step 3: Follow all instructions to install the Driver and perform the necessary settings.
- Step 4: When the installation process is completed successfully, click ‘Finish’
That’s it. Now you can use the Printer perfectly.