Canon Pixma E560 Printer Driver
- File Version: 1.02
- File Name: win-e560-1_1-acd.exe
- File Size: 48.82 MB
- Requirements: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
- Updated: July, 25th 2021
- Author: Canon Inc.
- License: Freeware
The Canon Pixma E560 Printer is an Advanced Wireless All-In-One with Auto Duplex Printer. Pixma E560 Printer prints a 10.16 x 15.24cm, 12.7 x 17.78cm, 20.32 x 25.4cm borderless photo in 44s, Media support: A4, A5, B5,l, LGL, Envelopes. Pixma E560 can print up to A4+ size printing. It comes with up to 4800X1200 dpi print resolution which ensures that every detail is printed accurately while the 1200X2400 dpi scan resolution helps in scanning documents with precision. the Pixma E560 Printer supports WiFi Printing for PC / Laptop and smartphone or tablet device, users can print documents and images stored on their devices, or scan a document directly into their devices. Available for iOS and Android OS devices.
Canon Pixma E560 Printer Driver Supports Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista SP1 or higher / Windows XP SP3 or higher / Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later. this Driver supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
How to Download Canon Pixma E560 Printer Driver:
It’s very simple to download the driver, Just follow these steps to free download.
- Step 1: Click the Free Download Button.
- Step 2: Then Click the Start Download Button.
- Step 3: After that, wait for the driver to download.
How to Install Canon Pixma E560 Printer Driver:
Important: Make sure your Computer or Laptop is connected to the Internet when installing the printer driver.
- Step 1: Find the downloaded file that will be saved in the download folder (by default) or Find where you save this download file (.exe format).
- Step 2: Double-click the downloaded Setup file, If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue and It will be decompressed and the Installations screen will be displayed.
- Step 3: Follow all instructions to install the Driver and perform the necessary settings.
- Step 4: When the installation process is completed successfully, click ‘Finish’
That’s it. Now you can use the Printer perfectly.