Canon Pixma iX6770 Printer Driver
File Name: pd68-win-ix6700-2_75ba-ea33_3.exe
File Size: 13.33 MB
Requirements: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
Updated: July, 25th 2021
Author: Canon Inc.
The Canon Pixma iX6770 Printer is a High performance, ultra-compact A3 printer. Pixma iX6770 Printer prints a 10.16 x 15.24cm borderless photo in 36s, Media support: A3+, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, l, LGL, LDR, Envelopes. Pixma iX6770 model support larger photograph printing, iX6770 printer print a upto A3+ size photos with high resolution. the Pixma iX6770 can print “A4” 10.4 photos per minute (ISO Standard). The Pixma iX6770 is capable of printing high-resolution spreadsheets and CAD drawings A3 size.
Canon Pixma iX6770 Printer Driver Supports Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista SP1 or higher / Windows XP SP3 or higher / Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later. this Driver supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
How to Download Canon Pixma iX6770 Printer Driver:
It’s very simple to download the driver, Just follow these steps to free download.
- Step 1: Click the Free Download Button.
- Step 2: Then Click the Start Download Button.
- Step 3: After that, wait for the driver to download.
How to Install Canon Pixma iX6770 Printer Driver:
Important: Make sure your Computer or Laptop is connected to the Internet when installing the printer driver.
- Step 1: Find the downloaded file that will be saved in the download folder (by default) or Find where you save this download file (.exe format).
- Step 2: Double-click the downloaded Setup file, If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue and It will be decompressed and the Installations screen will be displayed.
- Step 3: Follow all instructions to install the Driver and perform the necessary settings.
- Step 4: When the installation process is completed successfully, click ‘Finish’
That’s it. Now you can use the Printer perfectly.