Canon Pixma iX6870 Printer Driver
- File Version: 1.02
- File Name: p86l-win-ix6800-1_02-ea33_3.exe
- File Size: 16.46 MB
- Requirements: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
- Updated: August, 21st 2019
- Author: Canon Inc.
- License: Freeware
The Canon Pixma iX6870 is a 5-Ink Color Inkjet Printer. this Printer prints a 10.16 x 15.24cm borderless photo in 36s, Media support: A3+, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, l, LGL, LDR. Pixma iX6870 model support larger size photograph printing, this printer can print A3+ size to printing your photos in full vibrant and glossy. Print Speed ISO Standard A4: 10.4 images per minute for color printing and 14.5 images per minute for mono printing. the Pixma iX6870 Printer support WiFi Printing for PC / Laptop and smartphone or tablet device, users can print documents and images stored on their devices, or scan a document directly into their devices. Available for iOS and Android OS devices.
Canon Pixma iX6870 Printer Driver Supports Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista SP1 or higher / Windows XP SP3 or higher / Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later. this Driver supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
How to Download Canon Pixma iX6870 Printer Driver:
It’s very simple to download the driver, Just follow these steps to free download.
- Step 1: Click the Free Download Button.
- Step 2: Then Click the Start Download Button.
- Step 3: After that, wait for the driver to download.
How to Install Canon Pixma iX6870 Printer Driver:
Important: Make sure your Computer or Laptop is connected to the Internet when installing the printer driver.
- Step 1: Find the downloaded file that will be saved in the download folder (by default) or Find where you save this download file (.exe format).
- Step 2: Double-click the downloaded Setup file, If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue and It will be decompressed and the Installations screen will be displayed.
- Step 3: Follow all instructions to install the Driver and perform the necessary settings.
- Step 4: When the installation process is completed successfully, click ‘Finish’
That’s it. Now you can use the Printer perfectly.