Canon Pixma MG2577S Printer Driver
- File Version: 1.01
- File Name: win-mg2500s-2_1-acd_2.exe
- File Size: 47.15 MB
- Requirements: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
- Updated: July, 27th 2021
- Author: Canon Inc.
- License: Freeware
The Canon Pixma MG2577S Printer is a Compact All-In-One (Print, Scan, Copy) functions Printer. Print Speed ISO Standard A4: 4 Photos per minute color printing and 8 Photos per minute black/white printing. Media support: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes. Maximum Printing Resolution DPI 4800 (horizontal)*1 x 600 (vertical)
Canon Pixma MG2577S Printer Driver Supports Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista SP1 or higher / Windows XP SP3 or higher / Linux / Mac OS X v10.5 and later. this Driver supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. This is a driver that will provide full functionality, and set up your printer for printing and scanning.
How to Download Canon Pixma MG2577S Printer Driver:
It’s very simple to download the driver, Just follow these steps to free download.
- Step 1: Click the Free Download Button.
- Step 2: Then Click the Start Download Button.
- Step 3: After that, wait for the driver to download.
How to Install Canon Pixma MG2577S Printer Driver:
Important: Make sure your Computer or Laptop is connected to the Internet when installing the printer driver.
- Step 1: Find the downloaded file that will be saved in the download folder (by default) or Find where you save this download file (.exe format).
- Step 2: Double-click the downloaded Setup file, If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue and It will be decompressed and the Installations screen will be displayed.
- Step 3: Follow all instructions to install the Driver and perform the necessary settings.
- Step 4: When the installation process is completed successfully, click ‘Finish’
That’s it. Now you can use the Printer perfectly.