Canon Pixma MX477 Printer Driver
- File Version: 1.02
- File Name: mp68-win-mx470-1_02-ea33_3.exe
- File Size: 24.49 MB
- Requirements: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
- Updated: July, 25th 2021
- Author: Canon Inc.
- License: Freeware
The Canon Pixma MX477 is a Inkjet Ink Cartridge printer. The Pixma MX477 offers clear, precise prints at high speed and accuracy, Media support: A4, A5, B5, DL. Printing resolution (dpi) 4800* (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) * Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum. Interface USB Port: Hi-Speed USB *1 LAN Port: Wireless LAN: IEEE802.11n / IEEE802.11g / IEEE802.11b *2 *1 A computer that complies with Hi-Speed USB
This is a driver that will provide full functionality for your selected model. A version of this standard driver will have been included on the CD provided with your original product. This Driver Supports Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista SP1 or higher / Windows XP SP3 or higher / Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later. this Driver supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
How to Download Canon Pixma MX477 Printer Driver:
It’s very simple to download the driver, Just follow these steps to free download.
- Step 1: Click the Free Download Button.
- Step 2: Then Click the Start Download Button.
- Step 3: After that, wait for the driver to download.
How to Install Canon Pixma MX477 Printer Driver:
Important: Make sure your Computer or Laptop is connected to the Internet when installing the printer driver.
- Step 1: Find the downloaded file that will be saved in the download folder (by default) or Find where you save this download file (.exe format).
- Step 2: Double-click the downloaded Setup file, If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue and It will be decompressed and the Installations screen will be displayed.
- Step 3: Follow all instructions to install the Driver and perform the necessary settings.
- Step 4: When the installation process is completed successfully, click ‘Finish’
That’s it. Now you can use the Printer perfectly.