Canon Pixma PRO-10 Printer Driver
- File Version: 1.06
- File Name: p86l-win-pro_10-1_06-ea32_2.exe
- File Size: 27.01 MB
- Requirements: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
- Updated: July, 19th 2021
- Author: Canon Inc.
- License: Freeware
The Canon Pixma PRO-10 Printer is built for printing photographs that feature smooth tonal gradation and subdued colors. Pixma PRO-10 Printer prints a 10.16 x 15.24cm borderless photo in 1m 45s, Media support: A3+, A3, A4, and more, If you have a need larger photograph printing requirements then the Pixma PRO-10 model is best for you, this Pixma PRO-10 can print A3+ size to print your photos in full glory. the Pixma PRO-10 Printer Driver also offers innovative printing opportunities that’s your printing going to the next level.
Canon Pixma PRO-10 Printer Driver Supports Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista SP1 or higher / Windows XP SP3 or higher / Linux / Mac OS X. this Driver supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
How to Download Canon Pixma PRO-10 Printer Driver:
It’s very simple to download the driver, Just follow these steps to free download.
- Step 1: Click the Free Download Button.
- Step 2: Then Click the Start Download Button.
- Step 3: After that, wait for the driver to download.
How to Install Canon Pixma PRO-10 Printer Driver:
Important: Make sure your Computer or Laptop is connected to the Internet when installing the printer driver.
- Step 1: Find the downloaded file that will be saved in the download folder (by default) or Find where you save this download file (.exe format).
- Step 2: Double-click the downloaded Setup file, If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue and It will be decompressed and the Installations screen will be displayed.
- Step 3: Follow all instructions to install the Driver and perform the necessary settings.
- Step 4: When the installation process is completed successfully, click ‘Finish’
That’s it. Now you can use the Printer perfectly.