Change MAC Address
- File Version: Change MAC Address 21.01
- File Name: changemac_setup_21.01.exe
- File Size: 4.87 MB
- Author: LizardSystems
- License: Demo
- Updated: January, 06th 2021
- Requirements: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
The Mac Address Spoofing Tool, Change Mac Address, is available in the firmware of the network adapter chips. Every network adapter has a unique mac address embedded within it by the manufacturer. You will need to modify the mac address of your network adapter, especially if it is used for web access authentication. Some users choose to hide their mac addresses for security reasons.
Our program allows you to spoof your mac address. Users can modify their mac addresses with just a few clicks. This operation allows users to choose a different manufacturer, or create a completely random mac address.
An easy-to-use and lightweight MAC Address Changer
Certain internet services require a specific MAC address to be available on your network card. Some users may not be able to receive their internet services. There’s no reason to stop receiving these services with Change MAC Address from Lizard Systems.
The software allows users to easily change their MAC addresses. The program seamlessly integrates your new MAC address with the existing interface to ensure that your internet connection is always secure.
It is very easy to set up a Change MAC address. The interface is easy to use for casual users. Anyone can modify their MAC address without the need of a network technician.
It works by selecting the internet connection and allowing users to view details such as the network name, GUID, type, and current status. You can also view details about your MAC address, such as the current status, hardware information, and spoofed status. You can see details about DHCP, assigned IP addresses, masks, gateway addresses, and DNS servers if you are using a modem or router to connect to the internet.
Users can change their MAC address by selecting the manufacturer of their network card from the drop-down list. The rest is taken care of by the application.
- Showing the mac address of your network adapter.
- Showing the manufacturer of your network adapter.
- Replacing the mac address with the other address.
- Generating a totally random mac address.
- Setting a mac address of another manufacturer.
- Setting a mac address without changing the manufacturer.
- Automatically activating the new mac address after the modification.
- And all that in just a few mouse clicks!