- File Version: FileZilla 3.52.2
- File Name: FileZilla_3.52.2_win64_sponsored-setup.exe
- File Size: 13.45 MB
- Author: FileZilla
- License: Open Source
- Updated: January, 19th 2021
- Requirements: Windows 10 64/ Windows 8.1 64/ Windows 8 64/ Windows 7 64/ Windows Vista 64/ Windows XP 64
FileZilla offers a fast and free FTP solution. FileZilla Client supports FTP, FTP over TLS (FTPS), and SFTP. It is free-of-charge software that is available under the GNU General Public License. It comes with a site manager that stores all of your login details and connection details. There is also an Explorer-style interface that shows local and remote folders. You can customize it independently. FileZilla can be used on Windows, Linux, and macOS. Supported are 32/64-bit Windows 7/8, 8.1, and 10.
FileZilla offline PC installer
This program supports firewalls and proxy connections, as well as SSL/Kerberos GSS security. Other features include auto ASCII/binary transfers, keeping alive, and many more. This program is great for both beginners and experts. FileZilla offline PC installer is a file transfer protocol software (FTP), that allows you to upload websites from your computer to your hosting account.
Interface that is user-friendly
You will notice a very old interface when you launch the FileZilla client from your desktop. The interface looks old, but it shouldn’t be a problem. FileZilla client packs tons of features into a simple interface. The program launches and displays two windows. One shows the folder you want to transfer files, while the other shows the destination server.
Multiple-window interface allows you to keep track of files as they move around on the server. You can view files that you have sent from your local folder and those that you have received at remote locations. A large pane will show you the waiting time and a list of any jobs that are still open.
If your connection is lost, you can click the same panel to see the file transfer status. After you have restored your connection, you can start the file transfer from where you left it. The program comes with a menu bar that allows you to access all download and upload features.
- It is easy to use
- FTP, FTP Over SSL/TLS (FTPS), SSH File Transfer Protocol(SFTP) supported.
- Cross-platform. It runs on Windows, Linux and *BSD. IPv6 support.
- Available in several languages
- Supports the transfer of large files greater than 4GB and resumes
- Tabbed user interface
- The transfer queue and powerful site manager
- Drag & drop support.
- Configurable transfer speed limits.
- Filter by filename
- Comparison of directory.
- Wizard for network configuration
- Remote file editing.
- Support for HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5, FTP-Proxy and HTTP/1.1.
- Logging in to file
- Synchronized directory browsing.
- Remote file search