Find MAC Address
- File Version: 6.12 build 259
- File Name: findmac_setup_126.96.36.1999.exe
- File Size: 5.09 MB
- Author: LizardSystems
- License: Demo
- Updated: October, 27th 2020
- Requirements: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
The tool Find mac Address allows you to find the mac address for computers in a network. This tool allows you to quickly find the mac address for a remote or local computer on the network. Select the target and the method to find the mac address for a remote computer on the network.
This tool allows you to find the mac address not only of the remote or local pc but also of all other pcs that fall within the range of IP addresses. it is different from other software It can locate the mac addresses of computers using five methods (ARP. NetBios. NetAPI. WMI. SNMP).
Quickly Find IP Address:
This tool is a convenient way for people to quickly find their IP address or their MAC address. You can either use the IP range that is automatically detected or you can add your own and run a scan quickly to find the MAC address, This app is simple and easy to use. It will immediately determine the IP range of the PC. Users can then run a scan to find the address If you are more experienced and want to find the MAC address of a specific IP range, you can input the start or end addresses and run a scan.
This application is a quick and easy solution to the search for the mac address of a computer but it will also search for the manufacturer of the card’s network card. After selecting one of these four methods, and specifying the target option, the software will provide all information about mac addresses.
The key features:
- How to find the mac address for your local computer.
- You can find the mac address for 1 remote computer by either its name or its IP address.
- Get the mac addresses for all computers in the network.
- Get the mac addresses for all computers in the specified range.
- Get the mac addresses for all computers in the specified computer list.
- Five methods to find mac addresses: ARP, NetBIOS and NetAPI, NetMI, WMI, and SNMP.
- The mac address can be used to identify the manufacturer of the network cards.
- Only if WMI/SNMP is used, can you detect the names of network card names
- The scan results can be searched.
- Save the scan results and load them from a file in XML format.
- You can export the network scan results as text files or online documents.