- File Version: IP Shifter 3.2.0
- File Name: IPShifterSetup.exe
- File Size: 1.99 MB
- Author: ZqWare
- License: Freeware
- Updated: September, 23rd 2019
- Requirements: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
You need to change your IP address parameters if you are working dynamically in multiple locations (due to business) or you need your computer to be used in more than one network. IP address, Subnet masks, Gateway, DNS, and Proxy are all important parameters that you need to change frequently. IP Shifter is the right product for you this tool allows you quickly and easily change your TCP/IP settings. You may need to work in multiple locations on the network due to business. In these cases, you will need to modify your IP address parameters (IP Address, Subnet Mask, Gateway, DNS, and browser proxy) frequently. IP Shifter is the right product for you.
Simple visuals make accommodation quick
It takes only a few minutes to install the software and you can quickly review all of its features. You should make sure that you have administrator privileges to run it. Important changes to the system occur when the IP address is changed. This makes it difficult for regular users to cause problems.
It is easy to accommodate. You can display all profiles created, as well as details such as name, adapter interface, and IP address. Different colors are used in different areas to make it easier and more clear to see what particular value sets mean.
Which situation should you use?
Although you may use your laptop in multiple locations (homes, offices, outdoors), each location has a different network configuration. Although your computer is relatively stable, you must connect to different networks by changing your IP address frequently.
You have installed multiple network adapters on your computer to connect multiple LANs simultaneously. It is crucial to managing their profiles.
The following is a key feature:
- One-click to switch TCP/IP profile without having to reboot your computer
- Multiple network adapters, both fixed and wireless, are supported
- Configure proxy settings for internet browsers (for IE or Firefox).
- To check network connection, integrate the “Ping” command.
- To find connected computers on LAN, integrate “LAN Scanner”.
- 100% freeware, no spyware, no adware, and absolutely zero viruses!