- File Version: LanSend 3.4 build 121
- File Name: lansend_setup_22.214.171.124.exe
- File Size: 2.96 MB
- Author: LizardSystems
- License: Demo
- Updated: July, 13th 2020
- Requirements: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
LanSend is a mass-messaging tool for the LAN. LanSend is a useful tool for administrators of systems for sending instant messages to users on networks. LanSend offers a simple and logical GUI and lets you send messages to multiple users in their local area networks with just a few mouse clicks. It is not necessary for additional software to be installed on the users’ computers to allow them to be able to receive messages.
LanSend lets you create messages in a snap using a variety of templates. The creation of up-to-date templates for mass messaging users is available. Messages can be sent out to users on all devices which include those that are locally connected as well as those with remote desktops. LanSend can be reduced into the tray of your system, and it is accessible with just one mouse click to send messages to the recipients.
It is easy to detect all computers on your network
Once the application is installed on your computer, you are able to access its easy-to-use GUI and begin to create an inventory of the computers you wish to talk to.
There are two options available to you, it is possible to include each device manually by entering its IP address, or even name, or use the wizard that is specifically designed for this purpose. It will guide you in finding all devices in your network, regardless of whether they’re workstations, domain controllers, terminals as well as SQL servers.
You can send your message to one or several of the computers in your network.
After the list of computers has been created You can then choose the computers you’re interested in. You can select one machine or a number of them and then type in the body and subject, and then transmit it.
LanSend has a separate section to inform you when your messages have been sent successfully and you won’t be in a state of confusion about the status.
Make preset messages to make it easier for sending them.
If you must send out network messages frequently You can make templates that allow you to send them much quicker. That is you can make an assortment of messages that you can send with a single click.
Not only are you able to give them appropriate names, but you can include variables in the messages, giving them a more specific focus. In the end, LanSend can come in helpful to people who need to keep in contact with all computers in their network by sending out messages to several devices simultaneously.
The key features are:
- Simple and quick method to send messages to several network users.
- Messages are instantly sent.
- No additional software is required for computers of the recipients.
- There is no dedicated server or internet connection required.
- Messages are sent to computers that run Windows XP and later.
- The Terminal Server is compatible with it. Terminal Server.
- It does not utilize an online messenger service in order to transmit messages.
- Utilization of templates for messages and templates variables.
- The capability to create custom teams from a list of network machines.
- Sending messages to teams of users.
- Logging of messages sent.