- File Version: Network Scanner 4.4 build 221
- File Name: netscanner_setup_220.127.116.11.exe
- File Size: 2.96 MB
- Author: LizardSystems
- License: Demo
- Updated: September, 23rd 2019
- Requirements: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Network Scanner scans large corporate networks with hundreds of thousands of computers, as well as small home networks with many computers. The program scans a variety of computers and IP addresses. However, it cannot scan all computers or subnets.
It is simple to use
Network Scanner will display all shared resources including hidden NetBIOS (Samba), system resources, and shared resources. It also includes FTP and web resources. Network Scanner is available to both network administrators as well as regular users. It can be used to audit network computers and search for network resources.
Network scanners will find shared resources and network computers. It also checks access rights to determine if the user has permission to mount, open in Explorer or in their browser. You can export the network scan results to XML, HTML, or text files or keep them in the program.
Automated network IP address scanning
OpUtils’ network scanner allows you to perform real-time IP scans and get the current status for each IP address. The Network IP Scanner is capable of performing both IPv4 as well as IPv6 IP scanning, discovery, and discovery. OpUtils’ network scanner has advanced IP scanning capabilities. It can detect both internal and external IP addresses as well as associated hardware MAC addresses and OS types. These details can be retrieved via network IP scanning, and then consolidated in your advanced scanner console.
The key features
- It is simple to use. It takes just a few clicks to scan the network.
- Excellent performance. Multi-threaded scanning is used by the program. The network scan rate is able to scan thousands of computers per second.
- Scalability. You can scan multiple computers or entire subnets.
- Flexible filtering options. You can filter the results by access rights or type of resource.
- Customizable computer status check. This program will check if your computer is online or offline by sending a ping and connecting to the ports that you have specified.
- Retrieve the NetBIOS (or domain computer name) that was defined by the user
- All available computer resources will be displayed. You will not only see all the available NetBIOS resources, but you can also scan for FTP or internet servers.
- Network resource audit. The program checks access rights (read/write) to resources for both the current user as well as any other user.
- All users can scan. Scanning is possible without administrator privileges.
- Exporting scan results. You can export the scan results to HTML, text or XML.