Remote Process Explorer
- File Version: 5.4 build 289
- File Name: rpexplorer_setup_188.8.131.529.exe
- File Size: 3.76 MB
- Author: LizardSystems
- License: Demo
- Updated: September, 18th 2019
- Requirements: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
Remote process explorer will allow you to see the complete list of processes and even manage them. Users can kill, restart, modify, or delete a process from a remote computer.
this software does not require you to install any additional software. It uses the built-in functions of the OS. Remote process explorer will allow you to view detailed information about each running process. It will also indicate when the process started, who initiated it, and the path to the executable file.
These details are available in Task Manager. They can be accessed from both a local and remote computer. this application is equipped with tools that allow remote management.
LizardSystems Remote Process Explorer
it is a free program published in the Network Monitoring List of Programs, is part of Network & Internet.
The Network Monitoring program can be accessed in English. It was last updated on 2018-03-27. LizardSystems Remote Process Explorer works with Windows.
LizardSystems is the company behind LizardSystems Remote Processing Explorer. Its latest version is 5.1.0. This version was rated and rated by 10 users on our site, with an average rating of 3.
LizardSystems Remote Process Explorer is available as a download with a file size of 2.54 MB. To begin the download process, click the green button above. This program has been downloaded 357 times since its listing on our website on 2017-06-20. Although we have verified that the download link is safe, we recommend that you run a scan of the downloaded program with your antivirus. Use the contact page to send us an email if your antivirus detects LizardSystems Remote Process Explorer malware.
- Monitoring all running processes on a local and remote pc.
- Showing the parameters of running processes (Process ID, Parent PID, CPU, Memory Usage, Priority, Handles, Threads, and much more) in real-time.
- Displaying the process tree.
- Killing the chosen method at any time.
- Changing the priority of a method on a remote pc.
- Running new processes on a remote pc.
- Switching off and restarting a remote pc.
- Searching the web for info about the selected process.
- Add Computers Wizard.
- Groups within the pc list.
- Showing the state of a pc in the list (on/off).
- Automatically refreshing the list of computers.
- Using different accounts for every pc.
- Additional administrative tools.