- File Version: Wi-Fi Scanner 21.01
- File Name: wifiscanner_setup_21.01.exe
- File Size: 6.06 MB
- Author: LizardSystems
- License: Demo
- Updated: January, 6th 2021
- Requirements: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Wi-Fi scanner is an easy to use tool that scans for 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless network. Wi-Fi Scanner allows you to quickly find visible wireless networks as well as their information. This tool will provide information such as the name of the network (SSID), signal strength and quality (RSSI and Q), mac address (BSSID), channel, and maximum data rate. It also provides security and other useful information.
A simple, Fast Wireless Network Search Tool
Wi-Fi scanner is useful for users of normal access points who want to determine the signal strength distribution in their wireless network at their home, or pick a location for their access point for optimal signal performance.
Wi-Fi scanner allows you to evaluate the channel allocation and choose the most congested bandwidth. This will allow them to significantly increase their connection speed.
Additionally, this application is an essential tool for corporate network administrators to perform tasks such as planning, configuration, and monitoring security parameters of business wireless networks.
Wi-Fi Scanner Key features
- Simple, fast wireless network search
- Support for 802.11ax/b/g/n/ac
- Support for frequency bands 2.4 and 5.GHz
- Support for channel widths of 20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz
- Display details about wireless networks: name of the network (SSID), signal strength (RSSI), MAC adres (BSSID), signal quality (channel), achievable and maximum data rates, encryption, channel utilization, clients, etc.
- Show detail description of information elements (IE).
- Wireless networks can be protected with security standards WPA, WPA2 or WEP.
- WPS 1.0 and WPS 2.
- Access points can be identified by the device name and model number
- Graphically display changes in signal levels over time
- Each wireless network’s display signal spectrum mask
- Any wireless network can have a custom graph color
- Filter the list of wireless networks that have been detected using certain parameters (quality, security, and so on).
- Connect to detected networks
- Display Wi-Fi radio status (software, hardware).
- Display the parameters of wireless connections
- Display statistics on wireless connections in graphs and tables
- Manage wireless connection profiles
- Disconnect/connect wireless adapters