- File Name: FIFA_07_PC.zip
- File Size: 754 MB
- Author: Electronic Arts
- License: Free to Play
- CPU: Intel Celeron 1.3 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics: 64 MB
- Free Disk Space: 2 GB
- OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Introduction of FIFA 07: An innovated version of FIFA 06, this PC game was released across various platforms such as Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, and Nintendo DS among others. Like its predecessor, it was published by Electronic Arts.
What’s new about it?
What makes a standout soccer PC game? Realistic gameplay, intriguing in-game music, and great graphics should be its most prominent features. FIFA 07 ticks all these boxes. And for the delight of hardcore gamers, this PC game promises a deadly combination of realistic graphics, superb control, and an equally challenging AI. The puritans will be quick to notice the subtle but important upgrades in the game. The way the players dodge and pass the ball around has been retouched. It is more realistic and harder to get a hang of. Even the acceleration and deceleration of the players look better. Controlling the ball can be a little harder if you are a novice. As the game progresses you will notice even free kicks and penalty shoot-outs have a great resemblance to the actual thing on the football field. Therefore the players must expect challenging scenarios and be prepared to face smarter opponents. Passing the ball around is the key. So carry on and devise your strategic plans and rout the opposing team. Win all the league matches and qualify for the knock-out stage. Make your presence felt on the bigger levels. As you move along in the Career Mode, expect the AI to be even better equipped and a better-planned group.
The Manager Mode allows you to act as a real manager of a football club, doing the job of identifying raw talent, promoting team chemistry, and keep a tab of your fans. Another mode Visual Sim allows you to act purely as a manager without playing the real game. The User Interface of the game has been designed terrifically. And of course, not to forget the great playlist provided by EA adds to its beauty. The songs have a good taste of nostalgia.
Thus overall FIFA 07 seems like a good improvement on the FIFA 06. A carefully designed career mode, easy to master gameplay, and great control, this game has it all. Therefore get ready for hours of intense addictive gameplay while you progress through the player’s career, winning various leagues, signing attractive deals, and owning the world. True football fans, this one is for you.
How to install FIFA 07 on your PC
Follow the steps as follows to install FIFA 07 on your PC:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- Then Right-click on the zip file and click on the ‘extract here’ option from the dropdown menu.
- Then you will notice a AutoRun file for the FIFA 07 and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You need to open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
And there you go! You have successfully launched the game.