Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
- File Name: Max-Payne-2.zip
- File Size: 245 MB
- Author: Remedy Entertainment
- License: Free to Play
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz / AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4Ghz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics Card: 32 MB
- Free Disk Space: 2 GB
- OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
Max Payne 2 with the theme The Fall of Max Payne is a game released in 2003. It is a third-person shooter game developed by Remedy Entertainment and published by Rockstar Games. It is the second installment of the Max Payne series, serving as a sequel to the Max Payne game released in 2001.
Max Payne 2 is a continuation of the first Max Payne video game. It occurs two years after the events from the first game. Max Payne is reinstated as an NYPD detective. He is given a case where he is supposed to investigate a group of contract killers known as the Cleaners. He runs into Mona Sax, a character presumed dead in the previous game. You play as Max Payne investigating crime and try to solve them. You have to complete every mission to complete the game.
Max Payne 2 revolves around the main protagonist, who goes by the same name. The game continues from where the first installment ends. Max Payne reunites with Mona Sax, and they must work together to resolve a case full of death and betrayal.
Players will sometimes play as Mona Sax in certain levels so they can understand the game from a different perspective. Your first weapon is a 9mm Pistol, but you get access to other weapons as the game progress.
The game difficulty adjusts itself automatically during circumstances in the game. For example, when a player dies too much during a mission, that level becomes easier to make it easy for you to progress.
There is an ability given to Max Payne to help during gunfights. The ability slows downtime, allowing you to aim in real-time. This gives players an extra edge over enemies because you get more time to decide what you want to do. This ability comes with a meter that decreases after the ability is used or when it is disabled. It replenishes when not in use or when you make kills during missions.
The game comes in various difficulty levels. They are:
- Detective: This difficulty level affects the AI of the enemies. When the character dies easily, the difficulty level reduces. The difficulty level increases if the player does get into enough trouble moving up through the levels.
- Hard-Boiled: At this level, all the enemies are difficult to eliminate. This level does not adapt, and you have to complete the game regardless.
- Dead on Arrival: This is similar to the Hard-Boiled difficulty but with a limited number of saves.
- New York Minute: This difficulty level allows players to pick any level they want. They have to complete the mission as fast as possible.
How to Install Max Payne 2 on your PC
Follow the steps as follows to Install Max Payne 2 on your PC:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- Then Right-click on the zip file and click on the ‘extract here’ option from the dropdown menu.
- After that, you will notice a Setup file for the game and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You can now open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
And there you go! You have successfully launched the game.