- File Name: MinecraftInstaller.msi
- File Size: 2.2 MB
- Author: Mojang
- License: Shareware
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Free Disk Space: 1 GB
- OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
Minecraft is a sandbox video game which is developed by a Swedish video game developer known as Mojang Studio. This game is based on the JAVA programming language. This game officially launched in 20011 before this in 2009 it launched as a paid version game for personal computers. At present time Minecraft has approx. 126 million or more monthly users and 200 million copies of this game also sold out.
Gameplay:This game runs as a 3-dimensional infinite long area which was explored by the players & the player is able to construct buildings, able to discover & extract raw materials. By default, it runs on FPP mode (first-person perspective). Minecraft consists of so many difficulties in-game. In this when the player creates a new world at that time he has to choose 1 mode out of 5 and 1 difficulty out of 4. The player also has to choose gameplay out of easy to hard. A new player can decide his game appearance as Alex or Steve & Mobs are non-player characters that are present in-game.
- Survival mode: this player will survive from mobs, falling in lava, drowning, and other incidents. In-game monsters occur in the night for survival purpose player have to construct shelter from natural resources for their survival. In this mode to bars occurs which shows the health and hunger of the player. The game gives a facility to the player by which they can construct weapons for their safety.
- Hardcore mode: It is basically a survival mode but it was said as hardcore mode because during this mode setting will be settled at hard. In-game if a player dies then he will no longer be a part of the game he will become a spectator.
- Creative mode: In this mode gave all resources and items to players which are found in-game and able to construct or destroy the projects and also there is no effect on health or hunger occurs in this mode.
- Adventure mode: In this mode, there are so many restrictions that occur due to user-customized map it means in this mode user can create a map and set adventures.
- Spectator mode: In this mode, the player cannot communicate in-game. He is only able to watch gameplay.
Minecraft: story mode, Minecraft: Dungeons, and Minecraft: Earth is some spin-off games that are also produced.
How to install Minecraft on your PC
Follow the steps as follows to install Minecraft:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- Then you will notice a Setup file for the game and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You can now open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
And there you go! You have successfully launched the game.