Plants vs Zombies Download for PC
- File Name: PlantsVsZombiesSetup.exe
- File Size: 40.72 MB
- Author: PopCap Games
- License: Free to Play
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.2 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics Card: 128 MB
- Free Disk Space: 500 MB
- OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Plants vs Zombies: Zombies are attacking your property, and your arsenal of plants is your only protection! With an extraterrestrial nursery full of zombie-zapping plants like Cherry Bombs and Peashooters at your disposal, you’ll have to think quickly and plant quickly to stop hordes of zombies in their path. Obstacles such as a sinking sun, encroaching mist, and a pool house add to the difficulty, and there are five modes available to choose from to keep the fun going!
Plants vs. Zombies, a massive hit on both Android and iPhone, was undoubtedly one of the most successful tower defense strategy games, if not the most popular. The second installment provided much of the same, and it was likewise a big smash in terms of mobile and tablet downloads. How about a Windows version, though? Don’t panic, Plants vs. Zombies is now available for Windows.
The concept hasn’t altered: we still have to keep the zombies away from our house. Since you already know, you’ll need to plant a variety of plants in your field to fend off the various zombie species who want to devour your brains.
The most significant addition to the first half of this garden warfare game is the ability to explore multiple planets across hundreds of levels: Ancient Egypt, the Future, and Far Beyond… and after each world, we’ll have to confront a final zombie monster.
The zombies have broken free and assaulted your home in Plants VS Zombies Game of the Year. All you have to quell the anarchy caused by these zombies are plants that aren’t the usual ones. Cherry explosives and peashooters are among the plants. To defeat the zombies, you must think quickly and place them quickly. There are a few more challenges, such as crawling clouds, setting of the sun, and pool, that will make your mission much tougher. Exploration, Mini-Games, Survivor, Puzzles, and Zen Garden are among the five gameplay modes in Plants VS Zombies. Swimmers, Zamboni riders, and post hurdlers are among the 26 different types of zombies. The game features endless replayability and stunning graphics.
Plants vs. Zombies is, without a doubt, a unique game. Hordes of zombies are hungry for your brain and will go to any length to get to your house. From the typical undead to athletes, climbers, and artists, you’ll encounter a wide range of zombies. Plants against Zombies is said a final goodbye to smaller than expected amusements like bowling, even though you’ll have nuts for a puck and zombies instead of pins, even though you’ll need to apply procedure and methods to survive each couple of stages. These and other challenges will earn you points that you can spend to acquire new types of plants or upgrade the ones you already have.
- Play Exploration, Mini-Games, Mystery, Survival, and the pressure-free mode.
- Complete all 50 levels in Adventure Mode, which take place in the day, night, fog, a swimming pool, and on a balcony.
- Snorkelers, Pole-vaulters, and “Zomboni” drivers are among the 26 sorts of zombies to be fought.
- Gather pennies to purchase a pet snail, upgrades, and more! Earn 49 powerful perennials and collect coins to buy a pet snail, upgrades, and more!
- To see all the flora and zombies, as well as entertaining facts and phrases, open the Almanac.
- Check out Crazy Dave’s shop for unique plants and gadgets to fend off any zombie attack.
- The artwork and soundtrack are incredible, and there’s even bonus music.
- Unlimited replayability: there’s never a dull moment in this videogame!
- Take a challenge to unlock all the achievements in the game.
However, you should be aware that the game does not come with a standard installer; instead, we must use an emulator such as BlueStacks to run the Android APK. All you have to do is download it to your computer and drag the game file to the screen to begin the installation and play.
Plants VS Zombies FREE PC Download
Plants vs. Zombies is a free PC game. Plants vs Zombies desktop is a very enjoyable game in which you must mix and move together in an exciting chaos mix as strange and exotic plants grow in your garden to prevent zombies from entering your home and munching on their brains. They’re about to come out of the undead! This time they’re even more stupid and worthless than before… Plants vs. Zombies is a game that pits plants against zombies. So, to get back on track, this is an exaggeration, there is nothing truly brutal in the videogame, the plants growing to get rid of the morons humanly and humorously!
Slash off their faces, knock them in gun powder, or use the Goddess Flytrap to swallow entire zombies in Plants vs Zombies download pc game the right combination of shooting plants, shrubs, cherry bombs, and other foliage to drop those zombies in various ways, such as cutting off their heads, blowing them in black powder, or using the Venus Flytrap to gulp down whole zombies in Plants vs Zombies download pc videogame.
Plants vs. Zombies is a free game that you may download. The style by which the zombies are killed is cartoonish; they truly come apart hilariously. As the player progresses. The brilliance of PVZ is that there is no gore and the winning strategy centers around how effectively you plant your yard.
How to Install Plants vs Zombies on Your PC:
Follow the steps as Follows to Install Plants vs Zombies on your PC:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- Then, you will notice a PlantsVsZombiesSetup.exe file for the game and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You can now open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
And there you go! You have successfully launched the game.