Daum PotPlayer (64-bit)
File Name: PotPlayerSetup64.exe
File Size: 29.73 MB
Author: Daum Communications
Updated: June, 21st 2021
Requirements: Windows 10 64-bit / Windows 8.1 64-bit / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows Vista 64-bit / Windows XP 64-bit
Potplayer is an accessible free Multimedia player developed for the Microsoft Windows operating system by South Korean Internet company Kakao (formerly Daum Communications). This is a multimedia software that renders a natural audiovisual effect. It is used to play the 2 favorable in the world: best-quality audio and video. Hence, this app favors numerous video file setups, such as MP4, MKV, WMV, M4V, AVI, FLV, RMVB, MPG, etc. Potplayer is a creative and logical player that enables you to establish best-quality sound impacts, which makes you realize that you are in an actual film theatre.
How to Use Potplayer:
Potplayer contributes you with a broad extent of audio appliances, you can willingly customize and operate according to your choices. These include equalizers, bass boosters, and even settings to turn on the stereo system. Surround sound is some audio tools available to you, you can adjust it here. On the other hand, this mobile feature gives the speed and competence of playing video files. The player is optimized for efficiency, and you can play better and smoother videos without any problems. As you move on the video screen, you can adjust more video options to perform various controls on the screen while the video is playing. It comprises sound, screen radiance, and video refinement. Integrity is not worth the price, it is worthwhile.
PotPlayer is inhabiting evidence that mobile video players don’t often require to spend for an appealing glimpsing experience and encloses audio effects that are almost like you want. Gaze it in an actual theatre. The media player is an efficient and highly secure video player, and it can even set a password for your sensitive video and audio files.
- Support most audio/video and DVD formats.
- Internal video DXVA (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only)
- High-quality playback and low resource consumption.
- Support all types of subtitles. Masks, logos, colour themes.
- Support digital TV, HDTV equipment. Live.
- And more…
- The latest update to version 1.21486.
- Enhanced the potential to personalize the context menu.
- Boosted consent for AV1 codec in CUDA/QuickSync video decoder.
- Enhanced pixel shader customizations. Tabs in settings.
- Enhanced the potential to show context menu aspects along with skin cmd.
- We resolved a problem that affected a collision when erasing bookmarks in the bookmark correspondent.
- Improved the display speed of custom menus.
- Some fixes can speed up the program at startup.
- Potplayer does not support audio while playing few MKV files.