Chessmaster 10th Edition
- File Name: Chessmaster-10th-Edition.zip
- File Size: 59.45 MB
- Author: Ubisoft
- License: Free to Play
- Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Pentium III 450 MHz or AMD Duron 600MHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics Card: 32 MB
- Free Disk Space: 300 MB
- OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
Chessmaster 10th Edition is a game franchise developed and distributed by Ubisoft focused on delivering the best chess-playing experience you can find worldwide. The Chessmaster 10th Edition is, as the name suggests, the 10th installment from the franchise. It contains features that help both new and veteran players to shape their skills to become better players.
The Chessmaster franchise is focused on developing a video game for both beginners and veterans in the chess world. They always try to create a game that modifies the skills of players. The 10th edition is not entirely different from the previous edition. It only has a few differences meant to make the game better and more interactive. The new features, however, do not have any effect on the regular gameplay.
The King is the game engine used to develop the Chessmaster video game. The A.I. used for the game makes it difficult to beat it. The King is a game engine known to beat famous Chess Grandmasters. This might be bad for some people, but it is a way of sharpening your skills for those who really want to learn chess. The game engine allows players to create new playing styles that help them play chess better.
Chessmaster offers players a variety of modes to suit their playing style.
- Fun Mode: This mode is for people who want to play the game for fun. It is also a good way of learning and sharpening your skills. The opponent you play against in this mode are low-leveled, making it easier to learn a few moves per match.
- Online Mode (Ranked): This is meant for players who don’t have anyone to play with but are confident enough to challenge others worldwide. The good thing is that you get to play with people having the same strength as you. The only catch here is that you need strong internet connectivity to access this mode of the game. It allows you to meet various kinds of people and players around the world.
Chessmaster allows players to communicate with each other using two chat windows, the In-Game chat window, and the Lobby chat window. The in-game chat window enables you to communicate with the person you are playing against. The Lobby chat window is the communication area for all players. You can talk to someone without necessarily playing a match with them.
For players who are keen on learning how to play chess, the game has features that teach you how to play chess. You can access courses that teach you how to play. For example, there is an Academy Course taught by International Master Josh Waitzkin.
How to Install Chessmaster 10th Edition on your PC
Follow the steps as follows to Install Chessmaster 10th Edition on your PC:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- Then Right-click on the zip file and click on the ‘extract here’ option from the dropdown menu.
- After that, you will notice a Setup file for the game and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You can now open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
And there you go! You have successfully launched the game.