Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- File Name: Game-GTA-SA.zip
- File Size: 3.91 GB
- Author: Rockstar Games
- License: Shareware
- Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: 1GHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon Processor
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics Card: 64 MB
- Free Disk Space: 5 GB
- OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
GTA San Andreas as the brief history of PC Gaming goes, never has a game series garnered such high praises as the GTA games series by Rockstar Games. Released for PC gamers in 2005, it has turned into an iconic game over the years.
GTA San Andreas thrives on the basic elements of the previous two games of the GTA series. Based closely on the real-life incidents from the early 90s in California, the game opens for the players a world full of possibilities. The acronym GTA sets the tone for the street-style fight between different gangs. Our protagonist can perform basic activities like running, walking, jumping, and even hijacking a car. A series of missions are spread across the map. The protagonist can either choose the main storyline mission or do side quests just for the thrill of it. The game combines elements of various gaming genres: you can play a first-person shooter; you can do illegal races on the streets or you can even hurl Molotov cocktails on passing vehicles. The possibilities are endless and so is the thrill of GTA San Andreas.
If you ask a gaming nerd, the plotline of a GTA Game, you can expect a shrug of the shoulders. A minimal storyline keeps the idea of an open-world game going. It is the early 90s. The streets in San Andreas, California are burning with continuous gang wars. Our protagonist CJ (Carl Johnson) chooses to flee the city for a less tense life in the suburbs. But half a decade later, he must come back to his city and save his family and friends. Starting from ground zero, he must start his own gang, find allies, try to recruit new gang members, and work towards vengeance. The world he has chosen is of crime and violence. Foes turn into friends and friends do not hesitate to backstab. The law-enforcing agencies are corrupt and the violence on the streets is going on unchecked. CJ must plan his moves and gradually take over the streets.
Map and Vehicles:
GTA San Andreas allows the gamers access to the maps of three fictional Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas. The maps are minutely designed with city blocks, suburbs, shady streets, posh areas, a forest, and even a desert. One of the main attractions of this game was the number and types of vehicles and automobiles available. Ranging from sleek racing cars to airplanes, this gaming world keeps the hardcore gamers hooked.
Termed as many hardcore gamers as the greatest PC Game ever made, GTA San Andreas is a benchmark for the PC Games.
How to Install Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on your PC
Follow the steps as follows to download and install Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on your PC:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- First, Mount the ISO file.
- Then, Right-click on the mounted file and click on the install icon.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After installation run the game.
- If you get an error the wrong disc is inserted, Then Go to mounted disc and right-click open then look for folder HOODLUM. copy the gta_sa file from this folder and go to c drive then program files and find the rockstar games folder. paste this file over there and replace the older file with the same name.
- After That, Run the game again it will work if not then it will again ask to install directplay. install it and run the game again.
And there you go! You have successfully launched the game.