Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
- File Name: CS:CZ.zip
- File Size: 364 MB
- Author: Turtle Rock Studios
- License: Free (Shareware)
- Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.3GHz / AMD Athlon MP
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics Card: 32 MB
- Free Disk Space: 700 MB
- OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / XP
The second installment of the award-winning game franchise Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, this new FPS multiplayer game is a heavy concoction of hardcore action, warfare tactics, and amazing gameplay. Designed and published by Ritual Entertainment, Valve, and Sierra Entertainment in 2004, this PC game lived up to the hype generated by its predecessor. If you are a PC gamer into action games looking to overpower your opponents, not just by sheer firepower but by strategic brilliance and coordinated assault, this game is tailor-made for players like you.
What makes this sequel to the iconic game different from the other games of the same series? It offers a range of gaming modes. Other than the multiplayer mode, it also offers a single-player mode for the players to hone and develop their skills. The single-player mission mode can be unlocked by completing the map-based objectives in different missions. It is called Tour of Duty and as the name suggests this campaign mode allows the player to build a solo carrier and unlock cool gadgets and firearms by earning in-game points.
Several improvements from the previous game can be noticed. The most important one of them is the introduction of tough AI bots. These bots allow us to engage ourselves in different modes without the need for real players. These virtual allies assist us in defeating the opponents. Other developments are better graphics, better weather depiction, and better in-game controls. The single mode allows the novice players to get a hang of the game. The two available modes in this category are Tour of Duty and Deleted Scene. Once you get used to dealing with these tough opponents in the AI mode, consider yourself ready to face the real players in the online multiplayer mode. This multiplayer mode is actually the real deal. The whole Counter-Strike franchise relies on its promise of intense multiplayer combat.
A mind-boggling range of maps and more missions, realistic graphics, and amazing sound design: Counter-Strike: Condition Zero has everything to keep on toes and to watch out for ambushes and to take out snipers. You can either go berserk with your assault rifle or play with the calm tactics of an experienced campaigner. Maps are designed with clever details and the weather affects the terrain. An interactive com-system allows you to keep in touch with your allies and plan your moves according to the moment. So jump into the battle arena and win it for your team members.
How to install Counter-Strike: Condition Zero on your PC
Follow the steps as follows to install Counter-Strike: Condition Zero on your PC:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- Then Right-click on the zip file and click on the ‘extract here’ option from the dropdown menu.
- After that, you will notice a Setup file for the game and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You can now open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
And there you go! You have successfully launched the game.