GTA Vice City Ultra Graphics Mod
- File Name: GTA_VC_UG_Mod.zip
- File Size: 2.53 GB
- Author: nosTEAM
- License: Free to Play
- CPU: Intel Celeron 857 @ 1.20GHz / 1.2 GHz AMD Duron processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- Graphics Card: 32 MB
- Free Disk Space: 5 GB
- OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
GTA Vice City Ultra Graphics Mod is an action-adventure video game, In the game, the player controls the Tommy Vercetti and completes missions linear scenarios with set objectives to progress through the story.
It is possible to have several active missions running at one time, as some missions require the player to wait for further instructions or events.
GTA Vice City Ultra Graphics Mod has alternative missions the player can freely roam the game’s open world and has the ability to complete optional side missions. Composed of two main islands and several smaller areas, the open world is much larger in area than earlier entries in the series. The islands are unlocked for the player as the story progresses.
GTA Vice City Ultra Graphics Mod is a third-person action and realistic open-world video game. in this game, you are required to control Tommy Vercetti’s character for gameplay. the single-player story mode follows mobster Tommy Vercetti’s is released from prison after successfully serving his fifteen-year sentence for murder. The player is required to take control city’s drug trade by eliminating whoever attempts to stop you. Players are required to follow each story to understand how to complete the missions. Players can run side missions because some missions are required to complete side missions for further instructions.
The GTA Vice City Ultra Graphics Mod also allows you to change your control configuration from the game options menu or you can use Default Keys: W / A / S / D for Move, Use MOUSE for Look Around, LCTRL/SPACE for Jump, C for Crouch, LSHIFT for Sprint, NUM 0/LCTRL for Fire/Attack, NUM ENTER / MOUSE WHEEL DOWN for Next Weapon, NUM (.) PERIOD/MOUSE WHEEL UP for the Previous Weapon, Tab for Answer Cell Phone, Home / V for Camera Modes, ESC for Pause Menu, Open / Exit for ENTER / F, DEL / RMB for Target, NUM 1 / CAPS LOCK / MMB for Look Behind
W / Up for Accelerate, RCTRL / SPACE / RMB for Handbrake, S / DOWN for Brake/Revers, NUM 1 / Q for Look Left, NUM 2 / E for Look Right, NUM 1 + NUM 2 / Q + E for Look Behind, LSHIFT / RSHIFT for Horn, INSERT / R / MOUSE WHEEL UP for Radio, NUM 0/ LCTRL/LMB for Fire, NUM 4 for Turret Left + Lock Left, NUM 5 for Turret Right + Lock Right, NUM 9 for Turret Up, NUM 6 for Turret Down, NUM (+) PLUS for Sub-Mission.
W / Up for Ascend, RCTRL / SPACE / RMB for Fire Missiles, S / DOWN for Descend, NUM 1 / Q for Rotate Left, NUM 2 / E for Rotate Right, NUM 1 + NUM 2 / Q + E for Look Behind, INSERT / R / MOUSE WHEEL UP for Radio, NUM 9 for Lean Up, NUM 6 for Lean Down.
How to Install GTA Vice City Ultra Graphics Mod on PC:
Follow the steps as Follows to Install GTA Vice City Ultra Graphics Mod on your PC:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- Then Right-click on the zip file and click on the ‘extract here’ option from the dropdown menu.
- After that, you will notice a “GTA Vice City Ultra Graphics Mod” Folder and double click on it.
- Then you will notice a “Grand-Theft-Auto-Vice-City_nosTEAM.exe” Setup file for the game and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, Open the “Ultra Graphics” Folder and Copy all files in this folder then Paste all copied files in the Game Installation Folder.
- Then, Open “gta-vc.exe” Application (Located in the Installation Folder)
- If the game does not start then Install all Setup files in “Redist” Folder.
And there you go! You have successfully launched the game.