Battleground Mobile India Download for PC (BGMI)
For all game fanatics who enjoyed the now-banned Player Unknown Battleground Mobile (PUBG) in India, the Battleground Mobile India for PC (BGMI) takes you down the memory lane.
The game was launched with the new title by the same team behind the PUBG – KRAFTON, Inc. – and is currently available only on the Android platform. That means if you have an iPhone or iPad, you will not be able to download and play the game (at least not at the moment). Luckily, you can download and enjoy BGMI on PC via an emulator.
Playing BGMI on PC gives you access to a larger screen with clearer visibility than you would get if you were using an Android phone. This allows you to accomplish more and make it easier to enjoy the game with other users. In this article, we will look at how to download and install Battleground Mobile India on your PC or laptop.
Gameloop used to be the preferred emulator for running PUBG Mobile on PC. However, with the ban of PUBG Mobile, the emulator no longer supports it though it still runs other battle royale games. At the moment, it’s still not certain whether BGMI will be added to Gameloop or a new emulator will be created by the developers. Meanwhile, there are other android emulators you can use to download and install the game on PC. The one we recommend is Bluestack 5.
Here’s how to download and install Battleground Mobile India on PC
- 1. Start by downloading and installing Bluestacks if you don’t have it already. Simply head over to the official bluestacks page and download the latest version for windows. Once downloaded, launch the installer and complete the setup.
- 2. Once you have Bluestack running on your PC, you’re ready to download BGMI. Open the Bluestack emulator and locate the Google Play Store icon. Click on it and login with your Google account.
- 3. Once you’re inside the Play Store, type “Battlegrounds Mobile India” and click the search icon or hit ENTER on your keyboard. Click on the BGMI icon from the result displayed, and click install to install it on your PC.
- 4. Now, wait for the game to download and install just as you would on a real android device. Once installed, you can click open to launch the game. Alternatively, you can exit the Google Play Store. Then go back to the main menu or home screen of the emulator and click on the BGMI icon to launch it.
- 5. When opening the game for the first time, give it permissions to download additional resource files it needs to run the game. Wait till the download is complete.
- 6. Once done, enter your Facebook/Other social media details to login into your BGMI account. Now, you can play BGMI on your Windows PC with your keyboard and mouse. Enjoy!
|Bluestack Free Fire Download link||Click Here|
Minimum System Requirements
To be able to play Battleground Mobile India on your computer, it needs to meet some criteria. Here are the minimum system requirements suggested by Bluestacks in order for you to be able to have a fluid game experience.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 and up
- RAM size: Not less than 4GB of RAM
- Hard disk space: At least 5GB of free space
- Processor: AMD or Intel
In addition to the above requirements, you should have the latest graphics drivers from Microsoft or you can get them from vendors.
Dealing with server error
If you’ve tried downloading BGMI with another emulator besides Bluestacks, changes are that you will get an error that reads – “Server is busy, please try again later. Error code: restrict-area” – when you try installing the game.
The emulator can be Nox Player, LDPlayer, Memu, or even Gameloop. As earlier indicated, BGMI is designed for Indian gamers and is only supported (officially) on the Android platform. There’s no iOS version at the moment. For now, Bluestacks 5 is the only emulator that is capable of running the game smoothly without any issues. So, if you’re encountering the restrict-area error, then it means you are using a different emulator. The best fix is simply to head over to the official Bluestacks website and download the emulator.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are some top queries about “Free Fire Game Download for PC” you should know that.
Can I play BGMI on my computer?
Yes, as long as you’re using a PC, you can play BGMI using the Bluestacks emulator. It seems to be the only emulator without the restrict-area error issue. So, go ahead, download the emulator and install the game on your PC.
Can I play BGMI on Gameloop?
No, BGMI is not supported on Gameloop. In case you don’t know, Tencent is the team behind Gameloop, and their connection to PUBG Mobile is the reason why BGMI was released by Krafton in India. We don’t see BGMI being supported on Gameloop in the near future, though anything can happen! Krafton might possibly release an official emulator for BGMI but until then, we are stuck with Bluestacks.
How can you play BGMI in the emulator?
It’s basically the same way you play it on android but instead of a touchscreen, you will be using your keyboard and mouse. Of course, the first step is to download Bluestacks 5 and install the game. You can follow the guide inside the game to see the various keyboard shortcuts but to make things easier; you can wash the many youtube videos online to learn how to play BGMI on PC with an emulator.
How do you fix server busy error?
As earlier indicated, there’s no technical fix for a server busy error in BGMI. You will likely encounter this problem if you’re trying to install BGMI with other emulators besides Bluestacks. The only way around this problem is to install Bluestacks on your PC and download the game. That said, there are many workarounds online that show you how to get past the error but we strongly advise against using any of them. It would be similar to hacking into BGMI, and you risk getting your account banned.
What is the best emulator for playing BGMI on PC?
The best emulator for installing and playing BGMI on Windows PC at the moment is none other than Bluestacks. Of course, we would all love to see the game supported on other emulators in the future. But right now, it’s Bluestacks or nothing else.
There you have it – how to download and install Battleground Mobile India for PC.
Right now, Bluestacks is the recommended emulator for playing BGMI on Windows PC. We are yet to see support on other emulators which isn’t a big issue since the game is relatively new. When BGMI eventually becomes available on other emulators, the steps above should also apply.
We really hope you found the guide helpful. Please, don’t forget to share with friends. Let us know if you have any other issues. Until then, happy gaming!
|Name||Battleground Mobile India|
|File Size||1.20 GB|
|Minimum System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel Core i3-3240 Dual-Core 3.4 Ghz or AMD A6-7480 Dual-Core 3.5 GHz|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 3000 or Higher (Requires DirectX 11 compatible card)|
|Free Disk Space||5 GB|
|Operating System||Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 (32-bit / 64-bit)|