Delta Force: Xtreme 2
- File Name: Delta Force: Xtreme 2
- File Size: 749 MB
- Author: NovaLogic
- License: Free to Play
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Phenom II Dual-Core
- RAM: 1 GB
- Graphics Card: 64 MB
- Free Disk Space: 2 GB
- OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
Delta Force: Xtreme 2 is a first-person shooter game that was released in 2009. The game was developed and distributed by NovaLogic. It serves as a sequel to the Delta Force: Xtreme, released in 2005. Now the game is available on Steam. The good thing about Delta Force: Xtreme 2 is that it paved the way for many great first-person shooter games we have today.
As a game developer, when you are releasing a sequel, it is meant to have better visuals and gameplay than the previous installment. Looking at the Xtreme 2 gameplay, it is unclear what NovaLogic is trying to portray. This is mainly because you cannot see any significant changes in the visuals and overall gameplay of the game.
Well, provided the time the game was released, it is advisable not to expect much. It basically has the same visuals as the first installment with minor changes. There are improvements in how the vehicles are modeled. You can also notice minor details in the environment of the game if you have played the previous version before.
- Single Player Mode: It comes with two five-mission campaigns, which are easy to finish, usually within a few days. The story behind the whole campaign is that you are trying to stop the operations of a terrorist drug lord, Desert Rat. The gameplay does not really portray this story, but you can notice it after going through the pre-mission briefings. The squad you are assigned to does not help you kill the enemy. You are left to do everything yourself, and they just follow you around. When you die during a mission, you respawn at the most recently passed checkpoint.
- Multiplayer Mode: This is a mode in the game that allows players to play with other online. There are many online battles available to explore. There are no difficulty levels, so it gets easier the more you play. Without internet connectivity, you cannot access this mode in the game.
Players can easily control their character without any difficulty. Controlling other aspects, however, is troublesome because of the game’s poor physics. For example, controlling vehicles feel stiff. The A.I. has not improved from the previous installment, making the game a bit disappointing. Players always want to improve in their general gameplay. You can’t experience this because the developers have not made any significant changes to the game.
How to Install Delta Force: Xtreme 2 on your PC
Follow the steps as follows to Install Delta Force: Xtreme 2 on your PC:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- Then Right-click on the zip file and click on the ‘extract here’ option from the dropdown menu.
- After that, you will notice a Setup file for the game and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You can now open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
And there you go! You have successfully launched the game.