Delta Force: Xtreme
- File Name: Delta-Force-Xtreme.zip
- File Size: 624 MB
- Author: NovaLogic
- License: Free to Play
- CPU: Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon MP
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics Card: 32 MB
- Free Disk Space: 1 GB
- OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7
Delta Force: Xtreme is a tactical first-person shooter game developed and published by NovaLogic for PC gamers. This is the seventh installment from the Delta Force franchise. This is a budget video game that focuses on delivering good gameplay instead of a game with quality graphics.
Well, if you have played any Delta Force game in the past, expect to have the same story or concept for the Xtreme edition. The only difference is the addition of new missions, but aside from that, everything is the same.
For a budget game like this, it is impressive how the developers have made the graphics appealing. The design of weapons is noticeable and straightforward, and the details provided in the game environment are excellent. The shadowing and lighting of the characters have been done correctly. Having a good PC improves the graphics of the game. Playing the game now is not as impressive as when it was made, but you must appreciate the efforts of the developers.
The story behind the game is that you are a military team focused on stopping terrorist attacks. The game comes with both online and offline features that have similar gameplay. You get the opportunity to use vehicles in the game, to the extent that you can just go driving around in-game. To progress to the next level, you have to complete previous missions. The movement of characters is also easy because you can customize your controls to fit your style of play.
Delta Force: Xtreme comes in two main modes, single-player mode, and multiplayer mode:
- Single Player Mode: It comes with about 20 missions distributed into three primary campaigns. Some of the missions include you eliminating enemy resistance and sometimes rescuing hostages. The single-player mode is quite easy to complete, and you can finish the entire game within a few days. The AI of the game makes it easy to eliminate enemies. You can kill enemies with one hit from a gunshot, and enemies don’t have any aim when it comes to firing back.
- Multiplayer Mode: This mode allows players to connect with other online through the Novaworld server. It does not require an extra download, so you get this mode after downloading the original game. With the multiplayer mode, you play various missions with other players. You can communicate with other players in-game to improve cooperation. To enjoy the multiplayer mode, you need strong network connectivity. There are occasional crashes, but hopefully, it does not happen often.
How to Install Delta Force: Xtreme on your PC
Follow the steps as follows to Install Delta Force: Xtreme on your PC:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- Then Right-click on the zip file and click on the ‘extract here’ option from the dropdown menu.
- After that, you will notice a Setup file for the game and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You can now open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
And there you go! You have successfully launched the game.