Fortnite Download for Windows 10/11/8/7
Fortnite is one of the online popular multiplayer games which was created by Epic games in 2017. At present time Fortnite is most popular among gamers. It is a survival-based game in which one player fought with another 99 players to win under the battle royal structure. Fortnite released in July 2017 at that time this game comes with 2 modes & in present time this game consists of 3 types which are:
- Fortnite: Save the world
- Fortnite: battle royale
- Fortnite: creative
Fortnite is popular because of its graphics, outfits, and weapon skins. In this game, we can also purchase outfits and other equipment. Each game of Fortnite lasts for 20 min, or until there is only one survival out of 100. We can also play this game as a team. Fortnite is not available in the free version we have to buy it. In this game, the player can make buildings by using collected material for defense and survival.
Fortnite is a worldwide famous game in which we can play as a solo player or as a team. This game has 3 modes which are as follow:
- Save the world: Fortnite Save the world is a cooperative 3rd person survival video game. The story line up of the game is 98 % world population disappears due to a sudden worldwide storm and the remaining will fight for their survival.
- Battle royale: This mode has several sub-modes like deathmatch, headquarters and takes place around a variety of terrains. Spread across the beaches of Normandy, the deserts of Africa, and the Baltic conditions of Russia, the weapon type in this particular game mode varies with the maps and the specific mission.
- Creative: it is similar to the Minecraft game. It is a Sandbox game mode. In this players are able to create or spawn everything that is within the game on Island and players can also create mini-games like battle arenas, racecourses, etc.
Fortnite received so many awards after its launch and nominated for so many awards since 2017. There is the list of awards won by Fortnite:
- People’s Voice award for a best multiplayer game in 2018 in Webby awards
- Best ongoing game in 2018 in-game critics Awards
- Teen choice videogame in 2018
- Best game in 2018 in BBC Radio 1’s teen award
- golden joystick award for best competitive, multiplayer game, or an ultimate game of the year in 2018
These are some awards that were received by the Fortnite game in 2018.
|Author||Epic Games, Inc.|
|Minimum System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel Core i3-3225 3.3 GHz or AMD FX 4300 3.8 GHz|
|Graphics||Intel HD 4000|
|Free Disk Space||20 GB|
|Operating System||Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (64-bit)|