File Size: 74.29 MB
Author: Rovio Entertainment
License: Free to Play
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz / AMD Athlon XP 2500+
RAM: 512 MB
Graphics: Radeon 1200 / GeForce 6200
Free Disk Space: 500 MB
OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Angry Birds, popularly known as the Angry Birds Classic, is a puzzle video game developed and published by Rovio Entertainment. The game was published in 2009 for iOS and Maemo devices. It was eventually developed for Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry 10, and Symbian devices after it sold more than 10 million copies.
Angry Birds takes place on the fictional Piggy Island, where a group of birds is trying to retrieve their eggs from bad pigs. The group of birds is led by Red and tries to do everything possible to retrieve their stolen eggs. The entire game is divided into 16 episodes containing 700 episodes. Every episode is a continuation of the previous, and it gives more information about what you are supposed to do.
The game revolves around players using a slingshot to control multi-colored birds. The slingshot is used to launch the birds towards the pigs. Your goal is to target and eliminate all the pigs. The more you progress, the more obstacles come in your way. For example, when you progress, the pigs are sheltered by structures. You have to eliminate the pigs, despite the structures using the birds provided.
There are various types of birds in the game with different abilities. The more you progress, you unlock these special birds. For example, in Bomb, a blackbird has the ability to explode. Chuck is a yellow bird that has super speed.
The pigs also come in different sizes. The small pigs are the weakest, while the large pigs are the strongest. The bigger the pig, the more difficult it is to eliminate them. Some pigs are also protected by armor, making it difficult to eliminate them with one hit. You are supposed to eliminate all the pigs before using all your birds before you can progress to the next episode.
There are more than 400 levels grouped into 17 episodes. Each episode comes with a different way of eliminating the pigs to retrieve the eggs. The episodes include:
- Poached Eggs: This episode contains 63 levels, and it is the first episode to complete before accessing other episodes.
- Mighty Hoax: It contains 42 levels.
- Danger Above: Which contains 45 levels.
- The Big Setup: Containing 45 levels.
- Ham ‘Em High: Containing 45 levels.
- Mine and Dine: Containing 45 levels.
- Birdday Party: Containing 105 levels.
- Bad Piggies: Containing 45 levels.
- Red’s Mighty Feathers: Containing 30 levels broken down into 15 classic and 15 egg defender.
- Short Fuse: Containing 45 levels.
- Flock Favourites: With 30 levels.
- BirdDay 5: Having 30 levels.
- Surf and Turf: With 45 levels.
- Bird Island: Which contains 21 levels.
- Piggy Farm: Containing 45 levels.
- Jurassic Park: Containing 46 levels.
- Golden Eggs: Containing 35 episodes spread throughout the game. It unlocks hidden levels when collected.
How to Install Angry Birds on your PC
Follow the steps as follows to Install Angry Birds on your PC:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- After that, you will notice a Setup file for the game and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You can now open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
And there you go! You have successfully launched the game.