- File Name: Bejeweled3Setup.exe
- File Size: 83.38 MB
- Author: PopCap Games
- License: Free to Play
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3.2GHz / AMD Athlon 64 3200+
- RAM: 1 GB
- Graphics: GeForce GT 120 / Radeon X700
- Free Disk Space: 1 GB
- OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Bejeweled 3 is a tile-matching video game developed and published by PopCap Games. It is the fifth installment from the Bejeweled series. The game was made available for Windows and Mac on launch in 2010. It was later released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and the Xbox Series X/S.
Bejeweled 3 is a tile-matching game where players have to swap gems to form a chain of three or more same-colored gems. Doing this destroys the gems, and a new set generates from above. A cascade, a chain reaction, is caused when the falling gems happen to align, forming another three or more same colored pattern. If you have played the previous Bejeweled games, you must know that the game has not changed.
The game comes with a simple control system. All you have to do is align three or more gems of the same color with destroying it for a new set to appear. It should not be difficult, especially if you are not a gamer.
The game comes with eight-game modes. Players have access to four modes from the beginning and have to play to unlock the other four after completing set objectives. Four game modes are already popular from the previous games with four new modes. The difficulty for unlocking the game modes has been reduced as compared to Bejeweled 2. The eight modes are:
- Classic: This is a standard mode of the Bejeweled series. In this mode, players have to match the colored gems to fill a progress bar. You can only move to the next level after filling the progress bar. The game ends when you cannot make any more moves.
- Zen: This game mode is a new addition to the Bejeweled series. It is similar to the Endless Mode from Bejeweled 2, where you have to match the gems with any end. You can play as long as you want with this mode because you never run out of moves.
- Lightning: This is a fast-paced game mode. Players are given 1 minute, and you are supposed to make as many points as you can. You can extend the time, provided you line up the special time gems.
- Quest: This is a game mode with a series of forty puzzles divided into five parts. The more you advance, the more the difficulty increases, and each part comes with its relic. The relics also come with eight mini-games each for you to play.
- Poker: If you have played poker before, you will realize that this mode has similar gameplay. To gain points, you are supposed to match the gems to form hands of hands.
- Diamond Mine: This mode lets you mine for treasure, crystals, and gold underground. You get additional time after clearing the top-most rows. This is unlocked after revealing the first relic in the Quest mode. The game ends after the timer runs out.
- Butterflies: With this game mode, you start from the bottom. Players are supposed to match the butterflies before they get captured by a spider on top. This mode is unlocked after reaching level 5 in the Zen mode.
- Ice Storm: This game mode is a new addition to the Bejeweled series. It is unlocked after earning 100,000 points in the lightning mode. In Ice Storm, players must stop rising ice columns from reaching the top of the board.
How to Install Bejeweled 3 on your PC
Follow the steps as follows to Install Bejeweled 3 on your PC:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- After that, you will notice a Setup file for the game and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You can now open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
And there you go! You have successfully launched the game.