Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- File Name: SteamSetup.exe
- File Size: 15 GB
- Author: Valve Corporation
- License: Free to Play
- CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 / AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics: 256 MB
- Free Disk Space: 16 GB
- OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive a first-person shooting game developed by Valve Corporation, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive PC Game is actually the 4th installment in the Counter-Strike game series. Preceded by a host of excellent games in the same franchise, this game actually does justice to their legacy. This version of Counter-Strike lives up to the hype and in the odd moments, it even surpasses it.
Designed and developed by Valve and Hidden Path Entertainment, this game was published in 2012. This much anticipated multiplayer shooting game delivers hardcore action-packed sequences. It is complemented by some cutting-edge graphics and realistic sound effects. The gameplay involves objective-based missions. The players are divided into two units, terrorists and counter-terrorists. They play against each other and finish the objectives like planting a bomb or diffusing it. You must kill to survive. Armed with a primary weapon (usually an assault rifle) and a secondary weapon (a handgun) and some basic projectile explosives (a flashbang, a hand grenade, or even a crude Molotov cocktail to fry your enemies’ goose), the players play for to complete the missions. With an interactive map to guide them, both the team spread across the area, killing, dodging, sniping, and blowing their opponents up.
CS:GO offers around 8 modes to choose between. Players with different inclinations and different tastes can opt for the different game modes. The most sought-after game mode, however, is the Competitive Mode. The in-game currency, earned after completing the map objectives, allows the players to buy additional firearms and types of equipment, and have an edge over their opponents.
Being the 4th game in the series, it certainly is an improved version of the previous edition of Counter-Strike. Old weapons have been upgraded. New and improved types of equipment are accessible. Better ballistics ensures the firepower has increased. The new bullets have better penetrations. Being a multiplayer game, it now allows even the gamers from different platforms to compete against each other. This match-up is quite refreshing and opens up new possibilities for gamers.
Overall, this new version of Counter-Strike keeps the adrenaline levels running high while the hardcore gamers sweat it out in the middle of the arena. Creatively designed sounds make the action seem more realistic. A slew of improvements and upgrades ensure that this iconic franchise retains its charm over the PC gaming community.
How to install Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on your PC
Follow the steps as follows to install Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on your PC:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- Then you will notice a Setup file for the Steam and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the Steam.
- After that, You need to open the Steam from the Start menu or Desktop.
- Then you need to Type “Counter-Strike Global Offensive” in Search Bar.
- Then you can see the game. Click it, then click the “Play Game” Option.
And there you go! You have successfully launched the game.