Microsoft Office 2007
- File Version: MS Office 2007
- File Name: Microsoft-Office-Professional-2007.exe
- File Size: 388 MB
- Author: Microsoft Corporation
- License: Paid (Need to Buy)
- Updated: June, 14th 2021
- Requirements: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
Microsoft Office 2007 is the most distinguished productivity suite which is used by both professionals as well as ordinary people which is developed and published by Microsoft. It consists of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher i.e. a full package. It helps one to express their best ideas and get things done easily. The last version of Microsoft Office is Microsoft Office 2007 to support x64 Edition of Windows XP Professional.
All in one Platform:
It is the perfect platform which is used to work with different documents from simple letters and memos to complex newsletters, forms, CVs, Resumes, and even blogs nowadays. Microsoft Access, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
- Microsoft Word 2007: It is the word processing software used to type letters, reports, and documents.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007: It is the presentation software used to create slides easily.
- Microsoft Excel 2007: It is an electronic spreadsheet used to compose data into columns and rows and conduct mathematical calculations very handily.
- Microsoft Access 2007: It is the database software used to organize collection of records.
- Microsoft Outlook 2007: It is an information management software system used to send and receive email messages, manage calendars, store names and numbers of contacts.
Features of MS Office:
The Office 2007 button, located on the top-left, is replaced by the File menu and provides access to functionality which includes the opening, closing, saving, printing, and sharing a file or document. The mini toolbar helps to access basic formatting commands. The contextual tabs help to provide the functionality of the object in focus. Smart art is used to edit and format diagrams and texts. File formats such as .xml, .xps, .pdf, .docx, .xlsx, .pptx, etc. Are also available. It also includes auto-correction which corrects spellings as well as grammatical errors along with recommendations.
Fluent Interface System:
Office 2007 has introduced a new graphical fluent Interface System which includes ribbons, and office menu instead of toolbars and menu bars, contextual tab, gallery, live preview, mini toolbar.
Is Microsoft Office 2007 free to use?
Microsoft Office 2007 is an open-source project which is free to use as a community of developers are supporting and learning from this software package. Anyone (i.e. professional workers as well as normal people) can have access to Office 2007 to do their work and create documents with the best features included in Microsoft Office 2007 which is accessible in pc, androids, tablets, etc. If you are looking for a convenient and efficient way to create, format, or edit documents, Ms-Office 2007 is a perfect choice.