Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
File Size: 1.10 GB
Author: Rockstar Games
License: Free to Play
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Celeron 857 @ 1.20GHz / 1.2 GHz AMD Duron processor
RAM: 512 MB
Graphics Card: 32 MB
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
GTA Vice City is an action-adventure video game that was released in 2002. It was developed by Rockstar North in a fictional Vice City (Miami), Florida setting taking place in 1986. The video game is the fourth installment of the Grand Theft Auto series. The game was initially released for the Playstation 2, but after gaining popularity, it was made available for PC and Xbox.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is a third-person action-packed open world (players are allowed to roam freely) game. You are required to control Tommy Vercetti, a recently released criminal. You have to complete missions to progress to the next phase of the game. Players are required to follow the story according to how the directors have written them, else they cannot progress. You also have the opportunity to run several active missions, because some missions require that you wait for further instructions.
The protagonist, Tommy Vercetti is released from prison after successfully serving his fifteen-year sentence for murder. Sonny Forelli sends him to Vice City to oversee a drug trade in the city. The deal is ambushed with Tommy barely escaping it. The player is required to take control city’s drug trade by eliminating whoever attempts to stop you. As you progress, you have to kill people close to you, and finally killing Sonny after he finds out you betrayed him.
Players have the ability to do almost everything except swim in the game. You are allowed to use various firearms and explosives when fighting enemies. You can also go for hand-to-hand combat when you see it fit. Since Grand Theft Auto is a franchise that is based around crime, players can also go around committing various crimes like stealing cars and killing pedestrians.
There are two modes of the games:
- The single-player mode: This is probably the most popular mode of the game. This is where players are allowed to play as the protagonist following the story of the game. To complete the game, you have to complete the missions in the game.
- The multiplayer mode: This is an unofficial mode of the game that allows players to connect with others online. The game allows about 100 people to connect on a particular server to enjoy the online experience.
Players are allowed to use various weapons in the game. You can find new weapons in secret places. You can also go to an Ammu-Nation shop in-game if you want to purchase your weapons with cash. The game allows you to do everything possible with your weapon. You can go around the city causing trouble if that is what you enjoy doing.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is one of the few games from the franchise that has been released on mobile devices. It was released in 2012 to allow mobile gamers the opportunity to enjoy the game on their mobile devices. The games boast of incredible visuals but players sometimes struggle with the controls because it does not replicate the same experience as the console and PC versions.
How to Install GTA Vice City on your PC:
Follow the steps as follows to Install GTA Vice City on your PC:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- Then Right-click on the zip file and click on the ‘extract here’ option from the dropdown menu.
- After that, you will notice a Setup file for the game and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You can now open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
And there you go! You have successfully launched the game.