- File Name: Sleeping-Dogs.zip
- File Size: 9.15 GB
- Author: United Front Games
- License: Free to Play
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics Card: 256MB
- Free Disk Space: 15 GB
- OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
Sleeping Dogs is a third-person, action-adventure video game that was released in 2012. The open-world game was developed and published by Square Enix, and it was released for Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. The game was expected to be released in 2011 after development began in 2008 by Activision. But due to project delays and budget issues, the game was canceled. Square Enix then bought the game, and they continued from where things stopped.
The game revolves around the city of Hong Kong, which has been divided into four major sections; Central, North Point, Aberdeen, and Kennedy Town. Every section is unique, having its resources and purchasable items. The game’s main protagonist is Wei Shen, a former San Francisco police officer transferred to the Hong Kong Police Force. He is supposed to stay undercover and gain the trust of a Triad organization to complete his mission. For you to gain this trust, players are expected to commit crimes assigned to them by the organization.
From the plot, you know by now that players are required to control the main protagonist, Wei Shen. Players are given a tutorial that teaches them how to control their character, and this is done using a few missions. Once you are done with the tutorial, you are free to experience the open-world gameplay. You can partake in the side mission available on the map, and you are expected to complete them. Players also have access to many weapons that help them to complete various missions.
One disadvantage of having story-based video games is that it usually becomes useless after the story is complete. Square Enix tries to prevent this by including six months of downloadable content after its release. Players get to download new packs that contain vehicles, outfits, XP boosts, races, weapons, and missions. A total of five packs were released for players who want to continue playing the game after they are done with the main story.
After the game received positive reviews after release, many expected a sequel from the developers. The Game developers realized this and decided to come out with a sequel, and development started in 2013. Since it is a sequel, it is meant to continue from where the first game ended, but with a new addition of a partner for Wei Shen. Before the game went into production, the sequel was canceled, and no one knows the reason why it happened.
How to Install Sleeping Dogs on your PC
Follow the steps as follows to Install Sleeping Dogs on your PC:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- Then Right-click on the zip file and click on the ‘extract here’ option from the dropdown menu.
- After that, you will notice a Setup file for the game and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You can now open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
And there you go! You have successfully launched the game.